Doctors & Staff
Meet the experienced and friendly doctors and staff who make Drs.’ Dery, Eads, Barton & Witten the leading provider of vision care products and services in Naples.
DR BONNY EADS, OD:
Bonny Eads graduated from Southern College of Optometry in Memphis, Tenn., in 1969 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Physics and a Doctor of Optometry degree. She opened her practice with her husband, Dr. Dery, in Naples in November of 1971. She is a member of the American Optometric Association, the Florida Optometric Association, and the Southwest Florida Optometric Association. She is a fellow of the American Academy of Optometry.
- Pharmacology & Ocular Therapeutic
- Former President SWFOA
- Head Start Liaison
- Gulf Coast Girl Scouts Board of Directors
- Melvin Jones Fellow
- FOA Legislative committee
- Outstanding Partner to Education
- Governor’s Community Investment Award
- Migrant Health Professional of the Year 2006, 2007 & 2008
- FOA Profession Services Committee
- Board of Directors Surise/Tech
- Board of Directors Senior Friendship Center
- Board of Directors Naples Equestrian Challenge
- School Advisory committee
DR WENDY BARTON, OD:
Wendy Barton graduated from Ohio State University with a degree in Zoology and graduated from Nova Southeastern University in Miami with a Doctor of Optometry degree in 2001. She is a member of the American Optometric Association, the Florida Optometric Association and the Southwest Florida Optometric Association.